Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My Power Mall and Yuwie

I have taken on a new venture to try out for everyone. I'll be excited to see what happens so that I can report back to you. As you may recall, I signed up Yuwie, the social networking site that promises you'll get paid. I am generating an income here, but it is taking a very long time via normal social networking use. My goal was to use this site the exact same way that I use Facebook and My Space. That means, no random adds or anything. I've been using it since June and I've earned about $ .39.

The newest venture I've decided to try for you all is My Power Mall. According to the website, this is a nine-tier shopping rebate system. My only requirement is to shop from my own store monthly to remain active. I'll keep you all posted and let you know how it goes. In the mean time, stop by and do some shopping (otherwise, how will I know if it works or not?)!

No comments: