Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Dumb Little Man Blog

I stumbled upon a great blog post about how to save some money easily. Jay, over at The Dumb Little Man Blog, writes,

"Let’s keep this one simple and clean - just a bunch of relatively easy ways to save money. As you incorporate more and more of these tips into your life, the savings add up and it wouldn’t surprise me if you could save thousands over the course of a year.

It will take a little work on your part but those thousands of dollars in savings are what helped us get out of debt earlier, kept us out of debt for several years and will hopefully help us pay off our recent auto loan soon as well."

He lists some great ways to save money, most of which I'm already doing. This makes me wonder, at this point, is the only way for me to get ahead to move on to a higher paying job?

No comments: