Monday, June 9, 2008

Mint, Quizzle, Clark Howard, and Saving!

Okay--I have three favorite money resources. The first is Mint.com. This is one cool place that helps me really keep in line what I have and where I spend my money. I also really like Quizzle. This site helps me keep track of my what my credit score looks like and also provides a FREE credit report all the time. Finally, The Clark Howard Show, has been a super resource. I found out this week that I am paying WAY too much for my internet service. So, today, on my day off, I have started to research other internet options. I'm also comparing prices on auto insurance to see what I can do there. Another show I like to watch is Suze Orman. I have to catch bits and pieces online at CNBC, since I'm WAY too frugal to get cable or satellite.

No comments: