Saturday, May 24, 2008

First things, first

Here we are together. You're here, I'm guessing, for the same reason that I am: you need to same money, some where, some how, with what you've got. That's partly why I'm here. The other reason is that I've got a dirty little secret. I'm a highly educated person in a great profession. I'm in the non-profit sector, so I do not have a whole lot coming in and my problem is that despite all my knowledge, I'm still no good at keeping what I have. I pay my bills on time, but I continue to end up "in the red." This happens no matter how much money I'm making and that tells me, this is a "me problem" not a problem of how much money I make. So, I'm here to work on that and track my progress. I'm also here to share any tips--what works for me and what doesn't.

Please, feel free to contact me with your own personal stories or tips!!! Let's grow, financially, together!

No comments: